The Pool Rules
Hot Tub Rules:
- No on under age 4. No exceptions.
- Maximum capacity is 20 people.
- No glass containers. Food/beverages allowed in a responsible manner..
- Ages 4-14 require adult supervision.
- Limit usage to 15 minutes.
- Shower before entering.
- Those with health conditions currently under medical supervision, should consult with their physician before usage.
Children's Pool Rules:
- No one under age 7 without lifeguard approval.
- Children must enter pool area feet first.
- An adult or authorized guardian must supervise the children.
- Pool toys are allowed.
- Safety mat entrance must be used.
- Health regulations require “Little Swimmers” apparel. “Little Swimmers” are available at the front desk for $1.00 each.
- Obey lifeguard instructions. Violators will lose pool privileges.
- No glass containers. Food/beverages allowed in a responsible manner.
- Children under age 7 allowed only with parent or guardian or written permission.
- Absolutely no diving.
- Absolutely no running.
- Dangerous behavior and horseplay, such as dunking and splashing, not allowed.
- Floatation devices are only allowed during family swim, or with management authorization.
- Any comments or concerns should be brought to the staff.